Disaggregated hyperconverged infrastructure (dHCI) is the way forward to overcome the challenges of new normal, such as remote working, resources constraint and digital sales transformation. By lowering total cost of ownership, simplifying IT operation and increasing IT agility, dHCI is the key of transformation in new reality.
EXMOO News Interview
Mr. Stanley Wong, Sales Director, HK & Macau, Tech Data, shared the successful case of dHCI, which empowered business to adapt changes, while reducing TCO and infrastructure related costs.
On-demand dHCI Webinar
- Expert tips on cost saving
- dHCI features
- Technology explained
- AI features
- Independent scaling
- Hybrid-cloud Backup
Start Small Grow Big, with Flexibility and Simplicity
HPE Nimble Storage dHCI an intelligent platform with the flexibility of converged and the simplicity of HCI. It disaggregates compute and storage and integrates hyperconverged control to give enterprises simple infrastructure management on a flexible architecture.
Terms & Conditions
- If you have any concerns regarding the quantifiable/performance claim statements above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photos are for reference only.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.