Today, enterprises are under increasing pressure to deliver applications faster while maintaining cost efficiency. To remain competitive, many enterprises tend to adopt containers to achieve better business results, but worry that they will be too complex to deploy and manage.
Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform on HPE Synergy Composable Infrastructure and HPE Nimble predicative storage offers a fully integrated container solution that is ideal for enterprise deployments, helping IT rapidly deploy, provision, and operate container applications at scale.
Proven Kubernetes for on-premises and cloud
Making infrastructure-as-code easier
IT autonomous with AI predictive analytics
99.9999% guaranteed availability
- How containers impact IT and the business
- What is the difference between containers and virtualization
- Hints for containers installation and deployments
- Uncover popular container use cases
- And more…
About Tech Data
Tech Data Computer Service (a company of Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq: TECD)) is a premier IT solution provider that specializes in systems infrastructure, software solutions and professional services located in Hong Kong and Macau since 1982. Our innovative approach and proven experience in the data center, cloud computing, security, analytics, mobility, cognitive computing and IoT help customers create the solutions best suited to maximize business outcomes. To find out more, visit hk.techdata.com or follow us on Facebook.
- Offer is valid for Hong Kong and Macau company only.
- If you have any concerns regarding the quantifiable/performance claim statements above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tech Data decision shall be final in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice
- All photos are for reference only.
- The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.