Containers are lightweight, fast, and portable relative to virtual machines. Using containers able to simplify modernization of complex systems and accelerate your new workload with consistency. To mitigate enterprise risks, practical experience and knowledge on container technologies are essential to overcome the challenges before, during and after deployment.
Container Deployment Q&A
In a recent interview with the IT media – wepro180, Mr. Stanley Wong, Sales Director, Hong Kong & Macau, Tech Data, answered some frequently asked questions about container deployment, management and security. Also, shared some tips on how to select a good container management platform.
SEP Container Webinar Series: Coming Soon
- Best practices for implementing effective DevOps plan
- Expert tips on accelerate application on boarding
- Architectural guidance for deploying containers
- What you need to know about container infrastructure
- And more…
Tech Data Container Solutions and Services
Application onboarding services
- Startup service (from pre-built playbooks, application deployment, environment provisioning to containers creation)
- Best practice guidance for container adoption
Solution architecture design
- Container platform
- Container security
- Container infrastructure
We have a prebuilt container-based environment with a modernized infrastructure, so you are welcome to a complementary PoC demo.
Schedule PoC demo
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid for Hong Kong and Macau company only.
- If you have any concerns regarding the quantifiable/performance claim statements above, please contact us at email@example.com.
- All photos are for reference only.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- Tech Data’s decision shall be final in all matters relating to this promotion.
- Red Hat, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the Shadowman logo, and JBoss are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.