In Series 1, learned how to manage the containers effectively and secure traffic in and out of the containers. In this episode, you will learn how to
- Enforce in-depth security measures to secure containers across full application cycle
- Employ a cloud-like (speed and scale) composable infrastructure to host highly-dynamic container workloads
Join the subject matter experts from Tech Data, HPE and Edvance, whether you are planning to incorporate containers into your production environment or you are new to containers.
- Expert tips on how to manage secrets, encryption and vulnerability management in containers environment
- Architecture guidance on deploying an agile container infrastructure by means of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Technology updates, industry practices, live Q&A, games and more…
Senior Account Manager,
Hybrid IT, HPE
|Date:||7 July, 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||HKT 10:30 ~ 11:30 a.m. (60 mins)|
|Language:||Cantonese (supplemented by English presentation materials)|
|Remarks:||An email confirmation with webinar link will be sent out to all successful applicants shortly.|
7 July, 2020 (Tuesday)
HKT 10:30 ~ 11:30 a.m. (60 mins)
Cantonese (supplemented by English presentation materials)
An email confirmation with webinar link will be sent out to all successful applicants shortly.
Terms & Conditions
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Tech Data’s decision shall be final in all matters relating to this event.
- The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.