In time of increasing IT architecture complexity, Ansible is an answer to streamline IT operations and make our work much more easier. Basically, it automates everything – provision, deploy, and manage infrastructure across virtual and physical environments. Everyone can benefit from Ansible easily, without painful performance penalty.
Minimal Learning Curve
by Simple Language (YAML)
Simple Setup Procedure
with no client installation needed
by Powerful REST APIs
Accelerate Containers Deployment
with Playbooks & Workflows
Join experts from Tech Data and Red Hat to learn more how to use and extend the use of Ansible automation across your entire environment.
- Overview of Ansible Automation Platform and various use cases sharing
- Demonstrate writing Playbooks, and how to automate complex tasks
- Deploy Oracle Database patch
- Deploy application containers on OpenShift Platform
- Live Q&A, Games and more…
Who should join?
- System Admin
- DevOps Engineer
- Any IT professional plan for automation deployment
Hong Kong & Macau, Tech Data
Hong Kong & Macau, Red Hat
|Date:||11 June, 2020 (Thursday)|
|Time:||HKT 10:30 ~ 11:30 a.m. (60 mins)|
|Language:||Cantonese (supplemented by English presentation materials)|
|Remarks:||An email confirmation with webinar link will be sent out to all successful applicants shortly.|
11 June, 2020 (Thursday)
HKT 10:30 ~ 11:30 a.m. (60 mins)
Cantonese (supplemented by English presentation materials)
An email confirmation with webinar link will be sent out to all successful applicants shortly.
Terms & Conditions
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Tech Data’s decision shall be final in all matters relating to this event.
- Red Hat, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the Shadowman logo, and JBoss are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.