Today, enterprises are seeking optimal ways to set up containerized infrastructures to accelerate their new workload delivery. In order to help you gain a competitive edge while maintaining cost efficiency, we bring you the latest technology on container platform, composable infrastructure and predictive storage, and how they seamless work together to provide you an extremely flexible infrastructure with automation of hardware and software to quickly deploy a containerized environment at scale.
- Technology update on DevOps framework and OpenShift container platform
- Architectural guidance for deploying a Red Hat OpenShift environment on HPE Synergy Composable Infrastructure along with HPE Nimble storage
- Demonstration, practical case sharing and more…
Who should join?
- • Application team, Developers, IT professionals…
|Date:||16 July 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||3:00 pm ~ 5:00 pm|
|Venue:||Unit 1, 20/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square Five, 38 Wang Chiu Rd., Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(Office tower lobby on the level 1 of MegaBox) <View Map>
|Language:||Cantonese (with presentation material in English)|
|Enquiry:||+852 2197 2111 / email@example.com|
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are limited! An email confirmation will be sent out to all successful applicants shortly.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- All photos are for reference only.
- The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.