Managing all of the runtimes and services for each containerized application becomes a challenge. Enterprises require multiple tools and skillsets to handle everything from data ingestion to workflow automation to security and compliance. This will allow less consistency in cloud governance, and the potential for decreased availability, downtime, and even security breaches.
Join us to learn how IBM Cloud Pak solutions modernize existing applications, streamline container process, and enable consistent governance across infrastructures.
- Build, deploy and run applications
- Collect, organize and analyze data
- Integrate app, data, cloud services and APIs
- Transform business process, decisions and content
- Improve cloud visibility, governance and automation
- Connect security data, tools and workflows
Sale & Business Manager,
Hong Kong & Macau
|Date:||3 December, 2020 (Thursday)|
|Time:||HKT 10:30 ~ 11:30 a.m.|
|Language:||Cantonese (supplemented by English presentation materials)|
|Remarks:||An email confirmation with webinar link will be sent out to all successful applicants shortly.|
3 December, 2020 (Thursday)
HKT 10:30 ~ 11:30 a.m.
Cantonese (supplemented by English presentation materials)
An email confirmation with webinar link will be sent out to all successful applicants shortly.
Terms & Conditions
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- A free giveaway will be given to each participant who attends the event and completes the survey on a first come, first served basis.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Tech Data’s decision shall be final in all matters relating to this event.
- The IBM logo and the IBM Platinum Business Partner mark are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.